Thursday, November 22, 2007

Game Master Challenge

I apparently do not pay much attention on Neopets right now, as this is now in Day 3. Anyways I am working to catch up because I love when Neopets does these things. Below are the list of challenges for the 1st three days.

Day 1

Send Score Challenge: Send your score in one qualifying Flash game. (My Prize: Cheeseburger)

Random Challenge: Send one Flash game challenge to a friend. (My Prize: Scientific Flash Cards)

Game Challenge: Cook up a score of 350 in Korbat's Lab. (My Prize: Korbat Calculus)

Secret Game Challenge: Send a score of 150 in game Meerca Chase (My Prize: Buttered Negg Waffle)

Theme Challenge: Petpetgames Score 125 in Itchy Invasion Score 150 in Cooty Wars (My prize: Wind Up Cooty)

Day 2

Send Score Challenge: Send a score in five different qualifying Flash games. (My prize: Braku Berry Juice)

Random Challenge: Add three qualifying Flash games to your list of Favourites. Be sure to check the list of qualifying games to make sure yours are there! (My Prize: Fun Games)

Game Challenge: Track down a score of 100 in The Usul Suspects. (Prize: Strawberry Usul Shake)

Secret Game Challenge: Send a score of 200 in game Edna's Shadow (Prize: Edna)

Theme Challenge: Sports Games Score 300 in Tyrannian Mini Golf Score 200 in Wingoball Score 50 in Tug O War

Day 3

Send Score Challenge: Send a score in fifteen different qualifying Flash games. (Prize: River Wave Breeze)

Random Challenge: You might need the help of Jake the Explorer to find a word that will yield 10 or more search results. Or you could just use the Games Room search! *I used the word Neopet to search in the game area* (My prize: Kiko Explorer Plushie)

Game Challenge: Navigate through the water to reach a score of 150 in Sony's The Water Horse: Crusoe Cruiser! (Prize: Black Meowclops Backpack)

Secret Game Challenge: Send a score of 400 in game Faerie Bubbles (Prize: Delicious Faerie Bubbles)

Theme Challenge: Score 400 in Jelly Blobs of Doom, Score 300 in Bouncy Supreme, and Score 250 in Attack of the Gummy Dice (Orange Jelly Toilet and Delicious Faerie Bubbles)

No comments: