Monday, May 19, 2008

Game Guide and Review: NeggSweeper

My last Game Guide and Review by id number was on Grarrl Keno. The next game going in id number order is NeggSweeper with an id number of 54. If you have a request for a guide on a specific Neopets game, then just comment on any of my game guide posts and I will put that on top of my list of games to review. When I do not have requests, then I will just continue going in order by id number.

NeggSweeper

This is like playing Minesweeper. The concept of playing the game is simple, but it does take strategy and occasionally some luck. It is fun to play when you get bored and do not know what to do, but it can also become monotonous fast.

In the game you try to not click on the boxes with Negg bombs underneath them. You start by clicking one (I usually start in the corners). You hope to get it to open up the area to reaveal some number boxes that can help you determine where the Neggs are located. The numbers tell you how many Negg bombs are touching that specific square. The 1s can really help you narrow down what can and cannot be a Negg bomb. Sometimes you will get stuck and be unable to logically pair it down to what box to click and you just have to guess, but overall this is more of a strategy game than a luck game.

No comments: