Monday, June 23, 2008

Altador Cup III Begins For Me

Okay, so I am slow at realizing Altador Cup III began, but I am doing better than last year because last year I totally missed it. I do have a little bit of an excuse though since I was on a road trip and did not really check Neopets the little time I had the Internet for.

I am back now and have just joined the Terror Mountain team, which has always been my favorite part of Neopia. If you have not joined up yet, then get started helping whatever team you prefer and earning points. The Cup goes until July 21, 2008, and there will be prizes you can get with points you earn from doing the three games.

This year's cup has three different games and daily competitions between teams. The first game is the normal Yooyuball in which you try to score the most goals in the soccer like game. The second is Slushie Slinger in which you help serve fans slushies. The third is Make Some Noise in which you cheer for your team.

Seems like it will be an exciting Neopets event. Good luck to all, especially if you are on my team!

Share your thoughts, scores, accomplishments, etc. about Altador Cup III by commenting on this post.

No comments: