Saturday, November 15, 2008

Neopets: Puzzle Adventure Video Game

I was reading the Neopets news today and was very excited to see that there is a new Neopets video game coming out. I never got around to trying the other ones because I do not own any PlayStation systems and I could not convince my brother to let me try them on his if I rented them. The new Neopets game, though, really excites me because they are releasing it on Nintendo systems. Also, it is a puzzle game, which is my favorite type of game.

The game is going to be released as a PC game (probably not for me, as I doubt it works on a Mac, Nintendo DS (I will be adding this to my Game Q), and Nintendo Wii (also adding to my Game Q). I plan to try the DS and Wii ones out to blog about them on my other gaming blogs and will also post on here with my personal trying of them when I get around to them.

No comments: