Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My 2009 Neopets Goals

Every year as the new year approaches I make a few goals. Most of them are non-Neopets relates, such as read one D.C. themed book a month for my D.C. blog, work on new products and launch my new website design for Kj's Crafts, and get my house and studio organized. Several of those goals are the same as last year and sadly at least the last two are carried over because I did not do them in 2008. This year I am making some Neopets goals as well.

1. Earn 25,000 neopoints a day by playing games. This will also encourage me to get back in the habit of posting the daily Gaming logs, which I hope some of you will join in by commenting.

2. Get my Neobank account upgraded to the highest level. I still need about 9,250,000 to get to that point, which means it may take me all of 2009 at the rate of 25,000 a day and then some, so hopefully I get enough extra from items and days I play more to make this goal.

3. Start buying gourmet food again for my pet. This goal will not start until after I get my bank account upgraded to the highest level. I will then start using up the saved money to buy my pet gourmet food.

Do you have any Neopets goals for 2009?>

No comments: