Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Game Guide and Review: Splat-a-Sloth

My last Game Guide and Review by id number was on Krawps. The next game going in id number order is Splat-a-Sloth with an id number of 81. If you have a request for a guide on a specific Neopets game, then just comment on any of my game guide posts and I will put that on top of my list of games to review. When I do not have requests, then I will just continue going in order by id number.

Splat-o-Sloth

Splat-o-Sloth is a rather simplistic game in that you just have one shot and are supposed to splat a sloth that comes down a tube. It is not easy, though, and the challenge does not make this game interesting because it pretty much is fail, fail, fail with boring waiting for the sloth to come in between. The whole concept is to just hit space when you see the Sloth, but it moves so fast that it seems you have to just get lucky and hit space before it is even visible. Of course, if you do press space too soon it is also game over. Basically a waste of time boring, frustrating game in my opinion.

No comments: