Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Game and Challenge: Legends of Pinball

Boy are new games coming out quicker than they used to. It was just last week that the Dice of Destiny new game came out and the new game challenge was with it. I guess it is now too late for that one, but I actually was able to get enough playing in to beat AAA and Abigail. Anyways the newest game is called Legends of Pinball.

In order to beat AAA at the New Game Challenge you must get a score of 1,100. To beat Abigail you just need 250. On my first try I got 1,141. Barely good enough to beat AAA. The prizes are Shiny Meridell Shield and Anti-Gravity Yoyo. Since I got both at once I am not really sure which is the prize for beating AAA and which is for beating Abigail. Please comment if you happen to know.

Overall I kind of like the pinball game, but it is a little simplistic. It is also kind of odd how the level ups work. It certainly will take some playing to figure out the level up tricks, but it is a fun game if you like pinball like me. This is one game I see myself playing regularly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yoyo is abigail