Thursday, March 11, 2010

Better Than You: The Buzzer Game

This week's Better Than You features Blumaroo Apprentice. Below is his challenge statement.

"Help! You've got to save me! I've been trapped here by an ancient curse, forced to play this game until I learn "patience and balance"! Well, I can't do it! Will you please play the game for me so I can go back to studying spells?"

To beat him you must get 330 points in The Buzzer Game. In the past I have gotten over 400, but right now we are on really bumpy concrete freeway, so it goes red as soon as I click the green.

Prize is Wooden Stahkee Totem for the 500 winners. Additionally, you get a Gold Trophy and 20,000 Neopoints if you are one of the first 10, Silver Trophy and 10,000 Neopoints if you are between the 11th and 50th, and a Bronze Trophy and 3,000 Neopoints if you are between 51st and 500th.

Good Luck to all and remember to comment and share your tips on this game to help other readers out.

No comments: