Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Better Than You: Carnival of Terror

This week's Better Than You features Shadow Usul. Below is her challenge statement.

"I've discovered something super fishy is going on in the Deserted Fairground! It was strangely quiet the last time I went there, but then I heard a faint whirring noise. When I investigated, something threw a cream pie at me! By the time I could see, it was gone. But I'm going back to investigate further..."

To beat her you must get 820 points in Carnival of Terror.

Prize is Spyder Web Rug for the 500 winners. Additionally, you get a Gold Trophy and 20,000 Neopoints if you are one of the first 10, Silver Trophy and 10,000 Neopoints if you are between the 11th and 50th, and a Bronze Trophy and 3,000 Neopoints if you are between 51st and 500th.

Good Luck to all and remember to comment and share your tips on this game to help other readers out.

No comments: