Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Neopets Advent Calendar 2011: Day 21

Remember to visit Neopets every day in December, as the Advent Calendar in Happy Valley gives out a prize.

The prizes for the 21st day of the Advent Calendar are 913 Neopoints, Snowager Sword (weapon), and Snowager Negg (food).   I kind of like battledome items even if they are not usually all that great and neggs can be useful.

The animation today is of the Snowager taking possession of a pile of Neggs.

Did you remember to claim today's prizes? What are your thoughts on the Advent Calendar today?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question: What does the Snowager Negg DO? (I just picked one up from the Advent calendar-- I'm not sure whether to sell it, feed it to my neopets, or put it in my gallery...)

wildcat1001 said...

I think it is just a food item, although it may be worth points at the neggery (cannot check for sure since it is currently closed for lunch). I think it would make a good gallery item, especially if you have a related theme like ice, Terror Mountain, Snowager, or Neggs.

wildcat1001 said...

I just checked and it is not worth any tokens at the Neggery.