Monday, March 26, 2012

Daily Dare 2012 Prizes


This morning I tried to collect my prizes from this year's Daily Dare.  I was able to beat AAA everyday, so I got the ultimate trophy (gold). The prizes I am  supposed to get along with the trophy include the following: Abigails Compact, Daily Dare Through the Years (book), Roo Island Pier Playset, Petpetpet Covered Foreground, 10,000 Neopoints, and Daily Dare Site Theme.  The site shows it as if you get the prizes, but currently the trophy and prizes are not actually be awarded.  Update: The prizes are now being awarded properly.

Note for Silver (all challenges bat, beating AAA at least once) you get Abigails Compact, Daily Dare Through the Years (book), Roo Island Pier Playset, 8,000 Neopoints, and Daily Dare Site Theme.  For Bronze (Abigail beat every day) you get Abigails Compact, Daily Dare Through the Years (book), 5,000 Neopoints, and Daily Dare Site Theme.  For the Participation Medal (beating AAA or Abigail at least once) you get Abigails Compact and 1,000 Neopoints.

I am glad I finally got the gold trophy at Daily Dare.  However, I am kind of sad it is over and it was not the typical all month event.  I would much rather have the longer Daily Dare and not be able to beat AAA every day than this shorter version.  Any Daily Dare is better than none, but I am not a big fan of it being shortened.  Here's to hoping it goes back to normal in 2013.

No comments: