Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Neopets Game: Assignment 53

I knew this game was coming with the news of it being in beta for those that were premium members, but I kind of was surprised it already was released.  I tried to play Assignment 53, but I quickly got frustrated with it because I cannot seem to avoid getting hit by the enemy when on the platform at the beginning of level 2.  Challenges are good, but I hate when the games do not have some easing into them.

The main issue I have with this game is that the enemies seem to be hard to discern from the background graphics sometimes.  I guess this can be overcome with a little playing, but it would be nice if at least the first planet had the enemies very clearly noticeable.  Again, I really wish it had some tutorial or more easing into the challenging aspects.

What do you think of Assignment 53?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't get 20000 points!!! I get stuck at 19500 points!!!

PS: When the plant shoots you, Duck at the right side of the platform.