Tuesday, October 16, 2007

10/16 Gaming Log Part 1

Here are my scores of doing a little Neopets gaming today. I really wish I could have Internet in my apartment and/or find more time to get around to playing these games and posting here, but alas I just have to take care of other Internet stuff before this and then my laptop battery often dies before I get to being ready to play Neopets. Today it did not though, so I fit in a little bit of gaming.

Please feel free to comment and share your scores and games for the day as well as ask questions about Neopets games and I will try to help you out.

Ultimate Bullseye II
Score 1: 5 points 50 Neopoints (Yeah, I stink)
Total Neopoints: 50

Whack-a-Kass
Score 1: 807 points 944 Neopoints
Score 2: 767 points 897 Neopoints
Score 3: 820 points 959 Neopoints
Total Neopoints: 2,800

Total Neopoints this Log: 2,850
Total Today: 2,850

No comments: