Thursday, January 3, 2008

Better Than You

This week's Better Than You features Hubrid Nox. Below is his challenge statement.

"'So, the mighty Dr. Sloth thinks he can just waltz right into the Haunted Woods and set up some evil lab for his schemes without my permission? Help me show him who the true master of the Haunted Woods is and I shall reward you.'"

To beat him you must get 4,000 points in Korbat's Lab. My high score is only 480, so I do not think I will be getting this one.

Prize is Korbat Lights for the 500 winners. Additionally, you get a Gold Trophy and 20,000 Neopoints if you are the first 10, Silver Trophy and 10,000 Neopoints if you are between the 11th and 50th, and a Bronze Trophy and 3,000 Neopoints if you are between 51st and 500th.

Good Luck to all and remember to comment and share your tips on this game to help other readers out.

No comments: