Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Better Than You

This week's Better Than You features King Hagen. Below is his challenge statement.

"Ugh, my brother found his old toy box yesterday and has been pestering me with it relentlessly. I don't have the time or patience to deal with him. Would you mind going over there and putting a wrench in his little plans? I'll give you this book he sent me for my birthday if you make a fool of him."

To beat him you must get 7,180 points in Biscuit Brigade: Hagan's Last Stand. I never had the patience to figure this game out, so obviously I do not plan on trying this week. It has been weeks since an intersting Better Than You has popped up for me and I am getting annoyed!

Prize is King Skarl the I book for the 500 winners. Additionally, you get a Gold Trophy and 20,000 Neopoints if you are the first 10, Silver Trophy and 10,000 Neopoints if you are between the 11th and 50th, and a Bronze Trophy and 3,000 Neopoints if you are between 51st and 500th.

Good Luck to all and remember to comment and share your tips on this game to help other readers out.

No comments: