Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Better Than You: Carnival of Terror

This week's Better Than You features The Chia Clown. Below is his challenge statement.

"Tee hee hee hee! Ready for some fun everyone? Welcome to my carnival! I'm sure you'll have a blast playing with my friends. Prove yourself to be an expert pie-thrower and I'll give you a prize! Hee hee hee!"

To beat him you must get 700 points in Carnival of Terror. I cannot do very good at this game since the redo. I am in particular having problems with lag and it does not really work at all on my slow desktop that is badly in need of being replaced. My fast laptop works okay, but I do not do well with its mousepad.

Prize is Clown Kacheek Wig for the 500 winners. Additionally, you get a Gold Trophy and 20,000 Neopoints if you are the first 10, Silver Trophy and 10,000 Neopoints if you are between the 11th and 50th, and a Bronze Trophy and 3,000 Neopoints if you are between 51st and 500th.

Good Luck to all and remember to comment and share your tips on this game to help other readers out.

No comments: