Saturday, October 4, 2008

PetPet Protection League PetPet Park Celebration Mission 5

I just realized the fifth and final mission was released earlier this week. This time you have to save the Oukins.

The first part of the mission is a logic kind of puzzle. Basically you have to determine the order and which kid's turn it is on the specific day asked (19th of Collecting). It actually comes down to their being a specific day of the week for each kid once you realize the order of who each month starts with. The answer is Gerald.

The second one is another riddle. This one is alphabetical again. The answer has to start with a D. I guessed Doughnut and it worked.

The final riddle involves you taking the letters from the four brother's names out of the given letters it then leaves the letters HDLROA, which if you unscramble you get the name Harold.

Overall the missions were easy. I liked this last one though and I am proud actually finally did a plot on my own mostly. I only used help in the angle adjusting one.

No comments: