Thursday, October 9, 2008

PetPet Protection League PetPet Park Celebration Mission 6

Okay, so there is another mission. I do not know why I thought the fifth was the final one, but for some reason I was convinced it was the last one. Anyways the sixth one has now been released and it may or may not be the last one.

In the first one you have to move around the tiles to get the crystals on the right light up strongly. There is a weak light up, which means you have the right four combination in the row, but just need to reorder them. It just takes a little moving around to get them right.

In the second part you line up tiles of the same colors in the boxes of four. You are trying to light up the lights in between each set of four tiles. I do not think the styles matter. It just matters what colors you put in the square. Each square area should have all the same colors in it.

I am pretty sure this is the actual final mission because when I click check status it says awaiting final approval from the Mother Bruce and to come back later.

No comments: