Tuesday, June 26, 2012

One More Day of Altador Cup VII

I played very little of the Altador Cup VII until what I thought was going to be the last day on Sunday, June 24, 2012.  I started that day barely rank 2 and ended up getting to rank 4.  Now today there is a tiebreaker round between Meridell and Mystery Island.  I support Terror Mountain, so not helping a team, but today I can still rank up, so I am going to play as much as I can.  Mainly, I have been playing Shootout Showdown, as that is how I am able to rank up the fastest.  I also play the other bonus games some when I get tired of Shootout Showdown.  I have pretty much entirely avoided Yooyuball because I never had time to get used to the new version and do not want to waste the time on it now.

My stats at start of today are below.


Yooyuball
Goals Scored 2
  Goals by Prytariel 2
  Goals by Rinok Fitel 0
  Goals by Evrem Guilako 0
  Goals by Osielle Lidel 0
  Saves by Minae Mitora 2
Number of Wins2
Number of Draws0
Number of Losses0  
 
Slushie Slinger
Games Played56
Top Score672
 
Make Some Noise
Games Played157
Top Score7,289
 
Shootout Showdown
Games Played1,095
Top Score1,200

No comments: