Thursday, July 3, 2008

Altador Cup III Stats Update for July 3, 2008

I did not have much time for Neopets today, although I would have been able to do a little better if I did not have to go on the DL (Disabled List) because of my finger. I got stung by a bee on one of my right hand fingers this evening while going in the pool with the kid I babysit. It is not too bad, but it is swollen and hurts a lot when I type and use the mouse. Hopefully it will feel better tomorrow and I can get some points. I tried to force myself to play through a few games to round up to 100 wins, but I could not do it. I did at least get another 10 goal game earlier today before I got injured. I also did some Yooyuball game screenshots as seen below.



Yooyuball
Goals Scored 496
Goals by Prytariel 469
Goals by Rinok Fitel 0
Goals by Elbin Kroe 5
Goals by Osielle Lidel 22
Saves by Minae Mitora 84
Number of Wins 97
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger
Games Played 44
Top Score 671

Make Some Noise
Games Played 3
Top Score 213

Comment and share your current Altador Cup Stats and you could win some fun Neopets prizes. Check out the full contest details here.

No comments: