Sunday, July 6, 2008

Altador Cup III Stats Update July 6, 2008

I am leaving the country soon, but while at airport I got Internet and after getting some other blogs under control I played some Neopets. Only did one Yooyuball before I left home and am stuck with only Slushie Slinger on laptop as I stink at Yooyuball using my laptop. Below is update for today. May do some more, but just want to make sure I get a stats update today before I totally need to stop using Internet and leave (or the more likely fact of my laptop battery dying and not finding a nearby plug in).



Yooyuball
Goals Scored 524
Goals by Prytariel 496
Goals by Rinok Fitel 1
Goals by Elbin Kroe 5
Goals by Osielle Lidel 22
Saves by Minae Mitora 85
Number of Wins 102
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger
Games Played 56
Top Score 671

Make Some Noise
Games Played 3
Top Score 213


Comment and share your current Altador Cup Stats and you could win some fun Neopets prizes. Check out the full contest details here.

No comments: