Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Better Than You: Freaky Factory

This week's Better Than You features Lucie. Below is her challenge statement.

"I'm sure you all know how much I love collecting, so it's a real treat that I got invited to the factory to help make plushies! It's kinda crazy here though. Could you give me a hand please? Stick around and make yourself really useful and I'll give you a special prize!"

To beat him you must get 1,880 points in Freaky Factory. I have never gotten over 1,000 before, so I probably will not try, especially since I am leaving to go bowling soon. This league sure makes it hard to get a jump on being one of the first to beat Better Than You or even have time to try.

Prize is Extra Soft Dartail Plushie for the 500 winners. Additionally, you get a Gold Trophy and 20,000 Neopoints if you are the first 10, Silver Trophy and 10,000 Neopoints if you are between the 11th and 50th, and a Bronze Trophy and 3,000 Neopoints if you are between 51st and 500th.

Good Luck to all and remember to comment and share your tips on this game to help other readers out.

No comments: