Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Game Guide and Review: Nimmo's Pond

My last Game Guide and Review by id number was on Scarab 21. The next game going in id number order is Nimmo's Pond with an id number of 74. If you have a request for a guide on a specific Neopets game, then just comment on any of my game guide posts and I will put that on top of my list of games to review. When I do not have requests, then I will just continue going in order by id number.

Nimmo's Pond

Nimmo's Pond is an easy to learn game to play. You basically just guide the Nimmo around and shoot lily pads using the spacebar. You can also throw 3 bombs using the b key. Lastly you can gets bugs by pressing v to make the Nimmo use his tongue. The bugs give special advantages, such as speed (green) and an extra bomb (black).

Personally I find it gets boring fast. There really is not much to it. You just continue to attack more lily pads. I just do not see the fun in that. Plus, there does not seem to be a way to see what your current score is, unless I am missing something.

No comments: