Thursday, September 11, 2008

Game Guide and Review: Pyramids

My last Game Guide and Review by id number was on Neopian Lottery. The next game going in id number order is Pyramids with an id number of 67. If you have a request for a guide on a specific Neopets game, then just comment on any of my game guide posts and I will put that on top of my list of games to review. When I do not have requests, then I will just continue going in order by id number.

Pyramids



Pyramids used to be a game I played a lot on Neopets and actually would probably be a good choice for when I am on my slow Desktop. It is a card game in which you can only select the cards open at the bottom of the Pyramid and you cannot get the ones higher until the ones below them have been gotten rid of. You get rid of the cards by going up or down one from the card on top of the deck.

The game is in part due to luck, but good strategy can help win when winning is possible. What I have found to be the best strategy is to try and get rid of the ones in the middle first when possible. Also, when deciding to go up or down choose the one that will get you the farthest without having to draw from the deck. Secondly, I go for the one with multiples of the face value as the final determining which way to go when it is a tie from the first part.

Overall this can be a fun time passing game. If you consistently play it, then you can maybe eventually end up on the high score list of total points. You can, however, only earn 5,000 Neopoints from it daily, although you can keep playing for free after you reach the limit.

No comments: