Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Better Than You: Ready to Roll

This week's Better Than You features The Altador Cup Coordinating Committee's Prize Shop Subcommittee Chairman. Below is their challenge statement.

"I don't spend all my time organising prize distribution you know. I do have other important duties. Today I'm overseeing training for these Yooyus. You see, I-- oh gah, another Neopian trying to claim their prize. The cup's been over for seven months! *sigh* Could you watch these Yooyus for a bit and help out with their training? I'll be right back."

To beat him you must get 2,000 points in Ready to Roll.

Prize is Training School Myths for the 500 winners. Additionally, you get a Gold Trophy and 20,000 Neopoints if you are the first 10, Silver Trophy and 10,000 Neopoints if you are between the 11th and 50th, and a Bronze Trophy and 3,000 Neopoints if you are between 51st and 500th.

Good Luck to all and remember to comment and share your tips on this game to help other readers out.

No comments: