Thursday, January 29, 2009

Reminder: Double Key Quest Promotion Tonight at 5pm NST

Tonight at 5pm NST (i.e. Pacific time, 6pm Mountain Time, 7pm Central Time, 8pm Eastern Time) Neopets is having a special Double Key Promotion in the Key Quest party style board game. This event only lasts for an hour and they are doing it as a load test for the game. If you easily get annoyed by lag, then you probably want to avoid Key Quest during that time, as I find it gets kind of laggy on a regular day even with my fast Internet connection. If you have patience, though, it might be worth trying to get some extra keys, as the prizes you get using the keys tend to be pretty good. I know I am going to try to get on for this special event tonight. Also, it sounds like just for playing during the hour you will get a free rare virtual item. My guess is that it is a special token for playing Key Quest with.

No comments: