Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Game: Shenkuu Tangram

Today I realized that there is a new game called Shenkuu Tangram. I used to play Tanagram the game when I was younger and I also have played a similar computer game before. Both are the kind of games I love, so I had high expectations of it when I saw the name of the new Neopets game. Overall this game is okay, but the controls make it too hard to naturally play it like I am used to. The main thing is that it seems you can only use one piece at a time and not get to the next one until you find the right spot for the current piece. Also, hint does not seem to actually do anything.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

hint doesn't really do anything but you don't have to place one piece before moving onto the next. you can move the current piece down to the hint space to get the other piece to come into play and then you can click on any pieces you have placed in the spot so you can put them where they need to go. hopefully that made sense. :)

wildcat1001 said...

I did eventually figure out that you could put them in that box to the left if you did not want to use right away when I played for a Daily Dare or something like that. I just did not update this post because I wrote it so long ago around when the game first came out and kind of like keeping my original thoughts on the game. It is kind of interesting to look back occasionally and realize what such an obvious thing I did not know at first because it was a new game to play. Eventually I will get to a Game Guide for this one, but I am far from that.