Thursday, March 27, 2008

Better Than You

This week's Better Than You features Kelby. Below is his challenge statement.

"Hey everyone, would you mind giving me a hand? It's practically raining JubJubs today and I just can't keep up. Please do your best to keep my friends safe. I'm sure they'll reward you handsomely if you save them!"

To beat him you must get 3,500 points in Jubble Bubble. I definitely not good enough at this game to beat Kelby, although I thought I was decent at it, but with my high score not even 1,000 I do not see the point of trying this week. I would love the stamp prize, though.

Prize is Maraquan Charger Stamp the I book for the 500 winners. Additionally, you get a Gold Trophy and 20,000 Neopoints if you are the first 10, Silver Trophy and 10,000 Neopoints if you are between the 11th and 50th, and a Bronze Trophy and 3,000 Neopoints if you are between 51st and 500th.

Good Luck to all and remember to comment and share your tips on this game to help other readers out.

Use Buzzfuse* to easily rate, review, and share this item

No comments: