Friday, March 21, 2008

Daily Dare Day 21

Today's Daily Dare Challenge is Turmac Roll. To beat AAA you need a score of 900 points and to beat Abigail you need a score of 75 points. Now this is a game I am totally awesome at and had no problem beating AAA, which is good because I do not have that much Internet time today with leaving to fly home for Easter in a few hours and having plans that keep me busy once I get home.

Here is the quote of claiming my prize for beating AAA:

"Congratulations, you won your challenge!
AAA has awarded you Annoyingly Hard Tree Stump."
*The name of this would have been more appropriate for me yesterday when it was annoyingly hard to beat AAA

Please comment and share your scores, tips, triumphs, and grumblings about the Daily Dare competition.

Use Buzzfuse* to easily rate, review, and share this item

No comments: