Monday, March 31, 2008

Daily Dare Day 31

Today's Daily Dare Challenge is Meepit vs. Feepit. To beat AAA you need a score of 2,000 points and to beat Abigail you need a score of 200 points. Before today my high score was around 1,800 on this game, but I was having trouble getting the combo move to work. I found this game guide and discovered it was because I was hitting the attack buttons in order too fast. Now I am awesome at the game and easy beat AAA. I totally recommend checking out the above guide if you are having trouble beating AAA today. Now if I could just get through the special Roothless Challenge Dungeon Dash game.

Here is the quote of claiming my prize for beating AAA:

"Congratulations, you won your challenge!
AAA has awarded you Meepit Vs Feepit Background."

Use Buzzfuse* to easily rate, review, and share this item

No comments: