Thursday, March 20, 2008

Daily Dare Day 20

Today's Daily Dare Challenge is Snowball Fight. To beat AAA you need a score of 600 points and to beat Abigail you need a score of 100 points. After some frustrating tries I eventually beat AAA. My tip is that you need to pay attention to the snow that is falling in order to make sure you aim right, especially when going for the falling snow bears (I forget their Neopets name). Hitting them, though, gives you extra snowballs. The Faeries can be quite frustrating as I kept hitting them because they popped up after I shot off a snowball.

Here is the quote of claiming my prize for beating AAA:

"Congratulations, you won your challenge!
AAA has awarded you Parachuting for Polarchucks."

Please comment and share your scores, tips, triumphs, and grumblings about the Daily Dare competition.

Use Buzzfuse* to easily rate, review, and share this item

No comments: