Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 3, 2009 Double Key Quest Promotion

Head over to Key Quest right now for the hour long Double Key promotion. The loading is not too bad this time. I guess they upgraded servers or something, as it is much more smooth compared to last time. It is not the best and I have had some problems, but I did at least get in a quick game already. I wonder if they will actually give out a virtual prize this time, as I cannot tell that I got anything for participating last time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The prize given out last time was a Cedar Walking Stick, a wearable item, and it randomly appeared in your inventory some days later.

wildcat1001 said...

I had heard about that, but the problem is that I never got that item and I know I participated last time. I kind of meant more like I hope I get the item they give out this time and am not skipped over again.