Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Game Guide and Review: Brain Tree Quest

My last Game Guide and Review by id number was on Nimmo's Pond. The next game going in id number order is Brain Tree Quest with an id number of 75. If you have a request for a guide on a specific Neopets game, then just comment on any of my game guide posts and I will put that on top of my list of games to review. When I do not have requests, then I will just continue going in order by id number.

Brain Tree Quest

Brain Tree Quest does not really seem like much of a game, but it does appear under a game id page and it is a high score game. To do the Brain Tree Quest you start by going to the Brain Tree in the Haunted Woods area of Neopia. Once you accept the quest from the Brain Tree you have a certain amount of time to find the where and when of the death of some made up character. The answers always vary, so do not thin you can just get the answers by others having done it before. To get the answers you must do Esophagor quests. You have to do two quests to get the two answers (where and when).

The Esophagor asks for different spooky foods. Sometimes they are expensive, while other times the items are cheap. Often it is not worth buying the expensive stuff, as the rewards are not usually that big. For example, in research for this post I spent 70,000 on dong Esophagor's quests, but the Brain Tree Quest only gave me 2,021 Neopoints and an item worth only about 200 Neopoints.



Overall I find the Brain Tree Quest a waste of time. For one, the Esophagor quests are often expensive. Also, sometimes the first Esophagro quest will be cheap, but then the second one might be outrageous. Pretty much seems that it can only be worth it if you spend less than 2,000 on items.

No comments: