Thursday, July 15, 2010

Better Than You: Jumpin' Gem Heist

This week's Better Than You features Fauna. Below is her challenge statement.

"While I can't approve of using Petpet labour in dangerous mining operations, I think Solly the Sandan's bravery deserves a little support! This poor Sandan needs your help rescuing his treasure from the Bori miner. Will you help me protect this little fellow?"

To beat him you must get 94,500 points in Jumpin' Gem Heist. I remember this game being frustrating as a New Game Challenge, so I will not be trying this week at all.

Prize is Harris Tales for the 500 winners. Additionally, you get a Gold Trophy and 20,000 Neopoints if you are one of the first 10, Silver Trophy and 10,000 Neopoints if you are between the 11th and 50th, and a Bronze Trophy and 3,000 Neopoints if you are between 51st and 500th.

Good Luck to all and remember to comment and share your tips on this game to help other readers out.

No comments: