Friday, July 16, 2010

New Game and Challenge: Kookia

The newest Neopets game has come out along with the new game challenge. The new game is called Kookia.

There really is not much to this game. You just move your cursor to get the Kookiths (yellow, fire, etc. depending on specific level) and click on the ghost ones (or at least I think they are ghost ones). By clicking on at least three of the "ghost" Kookiths you make it to the bonus round for that level. The bonus round is the same concept.

There are three difficulty levels (east, medium, and hard) in Kookia. The easy is easier to progress far, but because the Kookias move slow it can be harder to get the chain bonuses if you do not wait for several to come out and then collect them. Hard can make the points go faster, but I found it quickly got too hard to get 80% and pass the level (i.e. I only passed level 1, although I did beat Abigail that way). Note that the point value per Kookith is also higher the harder the difficulty, which is a big reason why they rack up fast on Hard.

Beating Easy I only got like 17,000 points. Medium and Hard I cannot even get past level 2. I do not really care to keep trying either because it just is not that interesting of a game in my opinion. Nice scenery and graphics, though.

To get AAA's prize you must score 300,000. To get Abigail's prize you must score 20,000. As always by default you get Abigail's prize if you have not gotten it yet and first beat AAA's score. The prize for beating Abigail is Kookia Playset.

No comments: