Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Game and Challenge: Hannah and the Kreludor Caves

The newest Neopets game has come out along with the new game challenge. The new game is called Hannah and the Kreludor Caves.

The game kind of reminds me of Faerie Caves. It is not all that interesting to me, especially since it involves an annoyingly hard jump/jet use gap as early as level 4. Totally annoyed me too early, but then again it does not have much depth with 15 levels anyways. I beat Abigail, but do not care to play enough to get good enough to beat AAA. Too boring and frustrating for me to do that.

To get AAA's prize you must score 30,250. To get Abigail's prize you must score 2,000. As always by default you get Abigail's prize if you have not gotten it yet and first beat AAA's score. The prize for beating Abigail is Treasure Chest Cake.

No comments: