Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Altador Cup IV Stats June 2, 2009

Today is the first day of the Altador Cup IV. I actually joined and am starting at the beginning of the Altador Cup this year, which is the first since the first Altador Cup for me. I am on the Terror Mountain team again. I am again on a road trip, but I am on the trip all summer and have Internet almost everywhere since I have AT&T wireless internet for my laptop. It seems to be working good today, so I decided to do some Altador Cup playing since today we are driving for 18 hours. I played some of everything except Slushie Slinger, which would not load for me.



Rank
Beginner

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 19
Goals by Prytariel 6
Goals by Rinok Fitel 0
Goals by Elbin Kroe 1
Goals by Osielle Lidel 12
Saves by Minae Mitora 7
Number of Wins 5
Number of Draws 1
Number of Losses 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played 0
Top Score 0
Make Some Noise
Games Played 5
Top Score 5,303
Shootout Showdown
Games Played 4
Top Score 793

No comments: