Friday, June 26, 2009

Altador Cup IV Stats Update June 26, 2009

Gee, I thought the Internet could not get any worse. It is entirely impossible to upload photos or play flash games at this KOA and now I cannot even use my USB thing since we are in Canada. I did get some playing in this morning, but barely enough to get the few points I need to become level 7. This stinks, especially since I have a lot of free time this evening and tomorrow evening. Guess back to good old fashioned book reading. Not entirely bad, but kind of sad since Altador Cup is winding down and my ability to play is not a function of time, but tech issues.

Rank Level 7

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 1,590
Goals by Prytariel 1,348
Goals by Rinok Fitel 4
Goals by Elbin Kroe 31
Goals by Osielle Lidel 207
Saves by Minae Mitora 159
Number of Wins 268
Number of Draws 2
Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger
Games Played 133
Top Score 710

Make Some Noise
Games Played 257
Top Score 6,455

Shootout Showdown
Games Played 834
Top Score 1,200

Feel free to comment and share your current Altador Cup IV stats and root for your team.

No comments: