Sunday, June 7, 2009

Altador Cup IV Stats Update June 7, 2009

Today I barely made it to Level 2, but I did. Perhaps tomorrow I will make it to Level 3, as do not have much to get done tomorrow for other things. Should have no problem doing better than last year, as I did not even make it to level 4 last year and at this rate I will be at Level 4 by the end of the week.



Rank Level 2

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 294
Goals by Prytariel 108
Goals by Rinok Fitel 2
Goals by Elbin Kroe 7
Goals by Osielle Lidel 177
Saves by Minae Mitora 53
Number of Wins 60
Number of Draws 1
Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger
Games Played 44
Top Score 704

Make Some Noise
Games Played 85
Top Score 6,425

Shootout Showdown
Games Played 129
Top Score 1,200

Feel free to comment and share your current Altador Cup IV stats and root for your team.

No comments: