Sunday, June 14, 2009

Altador Cup IV Stats Update June 13, 2009

My Internet connection did work very well as we drove yesterday, so I did not get much playing in. I was one point away from Rank 4 and it totally drove me nuts as it came in and out and kept coming in to load a game and then went out as I tried to send the score. I finally did it, though. I officially have done better than last year. I still am aiming for Level 20, but being on this trip is more important and keeping that blog updated is as well. However, today is a day game and I might have time to play some more tonight.



Rank Level 4

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 626
Goals by Prytariel 429
Goals by Rinok Fitel 2
Goals by Elbin Kroe 8
Goals by Osielle Lidel 187
Saves by Minae Mitora 103
Number of Wins 121
Number of Draws 1
Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger
Games Played 84
Top Score 704

Make Some Noise
Games Played 155
Top Score 6,425

Shootout Showdown
Games Played 291
Top Score 1,200

Feel free to comment and share your current Altador Cup IV stats and root for your team.

No comments: