Friday, June 12, 2009

Altador Cup IV Stats Update June 12, 2008

I had less than an hour for Internet stuff today, so I just quickly got in 3 of each game for today. Perhaps I will get some time to play tomorrow as it is a driving day on my trip, but it will mostly depend on if the Internet thing for my laptop gets good service. Two more Slushie Slinger games, one more YooYuball game, and getting up to Rank 4 would have be ahead of every stat for me last year, except Goals by Prytariel.



Rank 3

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 593
Goals by Prytariel 400
Goals by Rinok Fitel 2
Goals by Elbin Kroe 8
Goals by Osielle Lidel 183
Saves by Minae Mitora 95
Number of Wins 116
Number of Draws 1
Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger
Games Played 80
Top Score 704

Make Some Noise
Games Played 148
Top Score 6,425

Shootout Showdown
Games Played 269
Top Score 1,200

Feel free to comment and share your current Altador Cup IV stats and root for your team.

No comments: