Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Neopets Dailies: October 28, 2009 Edition

Below are the Neopets Dailies things that I personally like to do and my results from doing them today.. Some others have a longer list of Dailies and a few have shorter list. These are just the ones I like to do. I think it would fun for you to share your results as a comment. Also, please comment if you have other Neopets Dailies you like to do that I do not have listed.

Edna's Spooky Suprise - Not happy? Well, come back tomorrow and try again! You find an item! Deviled Steak

Planet 51 - Tonu Comic Annual

Shop of Offers - 100 Neopoints

Giant Omelette - Plain Omelette

Giant Jelly - Mint Jelly

Bank Interest - 899 Neopoints

Fruit Machine - Sorry! This is not a winning spin. I hope you have better luck tomorrow!

Coltzan's Shrine - I will do what I can to help you KjerstiPenquin feels more intelligent! Cool!

Fairieland Healing Springs - All of your Neopets gain fifteen hit points. I am getting better at this!! :)

Stock Market Portfolio - I only sell when my stock reaches at least 30 and then right away try to buy another 100 shares of something at 15. I did not have any shares worth selling today.

Symol Hole - no name jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...Wasn't that fun? Maybe you can do the same tomorrow!

Deserted Tomb - FIDDLESTICKS!

Underwater Fishing - Small Giant Squid!

Qasalan Expellibox - The scarab travels for miles and miles and finally ends up...back in Qasala? You're no help!

Meteor Crash 725-XZ Sit - Meteors are funny like that. They just don't feel like company sometimes.
Try again later.

Snowager at 2pm NST - You carefully walk in and pick up a negg from the pile of treasure, and then scamper!! Small Neggnog Smoothie

Tombola - YOU ARE A WINNER!!! You Win 127 Neopoints plus the following items...Glowing Sand and Mashed Potatoes and Mud

Grumpy Old King - Drat! It looks like your joke had no effect on the Grumpy Old King. You should try again tomorrow.

Wise Old King - Well, it could have been worse. King Hagan Says: I'm not dense, youngin'. I already knew that! Perhaps a bit of studying will help you before you return tomorrow.

Weltrude's Toy Chest - Congratulations! You've received the following prize! 1,428 Neopoints

Adver Video - 500 NP, 200 NP, 800 NP,

No comments: