Friday, October 9, 2009

Neopets Dailies: October 9, 2009 Edition

Below are the Neopets Dailies things that I personally like to do and my results from doing them today.. Some others have a longer list of Dailies and a few have shorter list. These are just the ones I like to do. I think it would fun for you to share your results as a comment. Also, please comment if you have other Neopets Dailies you like to do that I do not have listed.

Edna's Spooky Suprise - Excellent choice! *cackle* You found 144 NP!

The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity - There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Wreathy Yoyo!

Planet 51 - MegaTon Bracelet

Shop of Offers - 50 Neopoints

Giant Omelette - Plain Omelette

Giant Jelly - Blueberry Jelly

Bank Interest - 849 Neopoints

Fruit Machine - Sorry! This is not a winning spin. I hope you have better luck tomorrow!

Coltzan's Shrine - You hear maniacal laughter in the distance...Awww.. nothing happened :(

Fairieland Healing Springs - KjerstiPenquin is fully healed!!!

The Laboratory - KjerstiPenquin gains 2 movement points!!!!

Stock Market Portfolio - I only sell when my stock reaches at least 30 and then right away try to buy another 100 shares of something at 15. Today I did not have any shares worth selling.

Symol Hole - no name jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...Wasn't that fun? Maybe you can do the same tomorrow!

Deserted Tomb - EUREKA! Geraptiku Recipe, Lu Codestone, and 1,073 Neopoints

Underwater Fishing - Rockfish!

Qasalan Expellibox - Page will not currently load for me to play this

Meteor Crash Site 725-XZ - The meteor has gotten very very hot. Careful, you might get burned.

Snowager at 6am NST - ROOOOAARRR!!! - The snowager rears up and fires an icy blast at you and KjerstiPenquin!!!!

Tombola - .. and you don't even get a booby prize!

Grumpy Old King - Drat! It looks like your joke had no effect on the Grumpy Old King. King Skarl Says: Well, thanks for trying...I'll give you 60 Neopoints for the effort. You should try again tomorrow.

Wise Old King -
Well, it could have been worse. King Hagan Says: I'm not dense, youngin'. I already knew that! Perhaps a bit of studying will help you before you return tomorrow.

Weltrude's Toy Chest - Congratulations! You've received the following prize! 888 Neopoints

Adver Video - 400 NP, 800 NP, 200 NP, 300 NP, and 700 NP

No comments: