Monday, October 5, 2009

New Game and Challenge: Extreme Herder 2

The newest Neopets game has come out along with the new game challenge. The new game is called Extreme Herder 2. This game came out last week, but I have been busy and then my Internet was not letting me get to game sites and some other sites until I reset it for the third time and it finally let me access all sites. Thus finally I got to try Extreme Herder 2 today.

The game has some new power ups, such as x2 that lets you carry 2 petpets at once and an apple that has the petpets all gather in one place. Other than that it is a lot like the original with just improved graphics. Also, Balthazar and the Kacheek do not always start in the same corners like in the original version, which makes this harder. Overall it is about as enjoyable as the original. Not worse, but not really that improved except for the graphics, however I care more about gameplay than graphics.

To get AAA's prize you must score 400. To get Abigail's prize you must score 40. As always by default you get Abigail's prize if you have not gotten it yet and first beat AAA's score. The prize for beating Abigail is Wibreth Bouncy Toy. I could not beat AAA today, but I am going to keep trying.

Update - 10/7/09: Finally beat AAA at this game. The prize for beating him is Balthazar Ears.

No comments: