Thursday, October 29, 2009

Neopets Dailies: October 29, 2009 Edition

Below are the Neopets Dailies things that I personally like to do and my results from doing them today.. Some others have a longer list of Dailies and a few have shorter list. These are just the ones I like to do. I think it would fun for you to share your results as a comment. Also, please comment if you have other Neopets Dailies you like to do that I do not have listed.

Edna's Spooky Suprise - Not happy? Well, come back tomorrow and try again! You find an item! Spooky Doughnut

Planet 51 - There Are Stars Up There And Stuff

Shop of Offers - 50 Neopoints

Giant Omelette - The Omelette has Gone!!!

Giant Jelly - Pear Jelly

Bank Interest -907 Neopoints

Fruit Machine - Sorry! This is not a winning spin. I hope you have better luck tomorrow!

Coltzan's Shrine - Nothing seems to happen. Awww.. nothing happened :(

Fairieland Healing Springs - All of your Neopets gain seven hit points. I hope that helps! :)

Stock Market Portfolio - I only sell when my stock reaches at least 30 and then right away try to buy another 100 shares of something at 15. I did not have any shares worth selling today.

Symol Hole - no name jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...Wasn't that fun? Maybe you can do the same tomorrow!

Deserted Tomb - *RAWR* ME HUNGRY!

Underwater Fishing - Spectral Shrimp! Your pet's fishing skill increases to 160!

Qasalan Expellibox - 500 NP

Meteor Crash 725-XZ Sit - You stare at the now empty space and wonder what happened.
Try again later.

Snowager at 2pm NST - ROOOOAARRR!!! - The snowager rears up and fires a MASSIVE icy blast at you and your Neopets!!! Oh no!!!

Tombola - Oh dear, that's not a winning ticket :( ... but you win a Booby Prize!!! Never mind, why not try again tomorrow? Your Prize - Can of Prune Juice Aahh... Im feeling sorry for you, why not have 96 Neopoints as well!

Grumpy Old King -
Well looky there... You got a chuckle out of him. King Skarl Says: *heh* That was a pretty good joke. I give it a 714 out of 1000. Here, have a little something from my kitchen. I hope you like it. King Skarl hands you: Cup of Water

Wise Old King - Well, it could have been worse. King Hagan Says: I'm not dense, youngin'. I already knew that! Perhaps a bit of studying will help you before you return tomorrow.

Weltrude's Toy Chest - Congratulations! You've received the following prize! Wartroot Snorkle Lollypop

Adver Video - 800 NP, 300 NP,

No comments: