Saturday, February 13, 2010

Daily Dare 2010: Day 3 - Double Dare Day

Today's Daily Dare Challenge is Snowmuncher. To beat AAA you need a score of 3,400 points and to beat Abigail you need a score of 450 points. It is a double dare day, so if you take the double dare and can beat AAA you get both prizes.

I easily beat AAA on my first try today. The prizes are Snowmuncher Ice Block Slippers and How to Eat Ice Blocks.

Note: The code buuuurrrrrrrrp can help you, as it reduces your bloat by 50%. One use per game.

Contest Continues: Guess how long it will take until I cannot beat AAA. Include your Neopets name with your guess (must be before I post saying I could only beat Abigail). If you are right I will figure out some Neopets item to send you (probably a Codestone, but feel free to suggest a prize you want).

No comments: