Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Daily Dare 2010: Day 6

Today's Daily Dare Challenge is Chariot Chase. To beat AAA you need a score of 1,900 points and to beat Abigail you need a score of 100 points.

I easily beat AAA on my first try today. I am loving this streak of beating AAA the first six days this year. I am not too cocky, though, as I do not doubt that AAA will eventually be too hard for me and I will not be able to get the ultimate trophy for the Daily Dare. It is at least fun to keep trying for it. Anyways the prize for beating AAA is Alabriss Staff.

Contest Continues: Guess how long it will take until I cannot beat AAA. Include your Neopets name with your guess (must be before I post saying I could only beat Abigail). If you are right I will figure out some Neopets item to send you (probably a Codestone, but feel free to suggest a prize you want).

No comments: