Thursday, February 18, 2010

Daily Dare 2010: Day 8

Today's Daily Dare Challenge is Top Chop. To beat AAA you need a score of 1,100 points and to beat Abigail you need a score of 300 points. Today is the second Double Dare Day of the 2010 Daily Dare.

Today may be the day I cannot beat AAA. I am going to practice for a while before totally giving up, though.

Update: I am surprised that it took me less than twenty minutes to get good enough to beat AAA. I am happy to continue my streak, but mostly just to get the Double Dare beat. The prizes are Moffit Plushie and Broken Block.

Contest Continues: Guess how long it will take until I cannot beat AAA. Include your Neopets name with your guess (must be before I post saying I could only beat Abigail). If you are right I will figure out some Neopets item to send you (probably a Codestone, but feel free to suggest a prize you want).

No comments: