Sunday, May 30, 2010

Altador Cup V NC Challenge: Benchwarmer

The Benchwarmer Challenges of the NC Challenge for Altador Cup V were not too hard for me, although it did take me a while to get the 6,000 in Make Some Noise. Turned out really easy once I switched to playing in Safari instead of Firefox. Not exactly sure why, but I am happy with that because now maybe I can do the achievement of doing over 6,000 100 times in that game. Now it is time to just play Altador Cup waiting for when they release the next set of NC Challenges.

Benchwarmer Challenges

Challenge 1: Join Altador Cup Team.
Prize: Altador Cup Training Gym Background

Challenge 2: Shootout Showdown - Score 5 Goals in 1 Game.
Prize: Partly Cloudy Hoodie

Challenge 3: Make Some Noise - Score 4500 Points.
Prize: Spinning Altador Cup Star Belt

Challenge 4: Yooyuball - Score 1 goal.
Prize: Bouncing Yooyu Foreground

No comments: