Friday, May 21, 2010

You Can Now Pick Your Team for Altador Cup V

I have been waiting all month for Altador Cup V to begin. I have not been on Neopets much in the past few months, but I totally look forward to playing the Altador Cup games this year. I might not have as much time as last year because I will not have all the time on the road to play and I just started a full time nanny job, but the time I do have should be better quality than last year because I the Internet will not come in and out like it did on the road last summer.

As usual I am a loyal Terror Mountain supporter. For joining the team I got an Altador Cup Background - Terror Moutain I just love ice, snow, and Antarctica and Terror Mountain is as close as it comes to that in the Neopian world. For signing up I got three prizes for 3 years of dedicated play (I missed the 2nd Altador Cup). My prizes were Altador Cup Through the Ages, Altador Cup Colosseum Archway, and Altador Cup Colosseum Interior Background.

Which team are you supporting this year?

No comments: